OSTEOCARE – OSTEOPATHY TREATMENT IN PUNE
Osteopathy is aims to improve nervous, circulatory and lymphatic systems by strengthening musculoskeletal framework. It is totally drug-free and non-invasive manual therapy. Diagnosis and treatment are carried out with physiotherapy. An osteopathic doctor focuses on the joints, muscles, and spine. It is used as complementary therapy along with conventional treatment to improve health.
Diagnosing and treating conditions using these techniques is called Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM). The techniques include stretching, gentle pressure, and resistance, known as osteopathic manipulative medicine. The doctor may also recommend prescription medicine and use minor surgical methods in order to support the holistic, manual treatment.
Let’s see some facts about osteopath treatment
Benefits of Osteopathy
UsesOsteopathy can provide relief and treatment for a wide range of conditions.These include:
- foot, ankle, hip, and knee pain
- back pain, neck pain, and sciatica
- hand, shoulder, and elbow pain
- tennis and golfer’s elbow
- postural problems due to pregnancy, sports injury, driving or work strain, or digestive issues
- The osteopathic doctor performs physical examination of the patient which may take 1 to 2 hrs.
- Then patient is asked to perform some easy stretches and movements to make accurate analysis of their posture and mobility.
- The doctor examine the health of all joints, ligaments, and tissues with the help of palpation.
- The doctor may conduct several sessions depending on the patient’s response to treatment. Osteopath may suggest dietary and lifestyle changes and some home exercises.
OSTEOPATHY AND BACK PAIN
Osteopathic doctor can treat back pain and also suggest preventive treatment which involves gentle and subtle manipulation, especially of the muscles and soft tissues. The physician also stretch or massage the muscle and if there are signs of a displaced disk or other serious condition, the osteopathic physician may recommend to perform imaging tests and direct the patient toward conventional treatment. Doctor can prevent by pinpointing potential sources of referred pain in good time and also suggest dietary changes and lifestyle changes like seating and desk position.
Prevention advice can involve:
- stretching exercises
- lifting techniques
- stress reduction
Lifestyle changes helps to reduce back pain dramatically and keep you more active also allows you to enjoy benefits of healthy living.
DR. VINAYAK DENDGE: OSTEOPATHY DOCTOR IN PUNE
Dr. Vinayak Dendge – osteopathic doctor at Ostocare provides holistic Osteopathy Treatment in Pune. He has more than 7 yrs of clinical as well as academic work experience in the field of paramedical health science and osteopathy. Also He has experience of sports Physiotherapy (Sport injury management).