MATRIX RHYTHM THERAPY
MATRIX RHYTHM THERAPY IN PUNE
Matrix Rhythm therapy is widely used as physiotherapy and it is based on cell examination with the help of specially designed “vital microscopes”, which show the conditions of cells. Dr. Vinayak Dendge performs Matrix Rhythm Therapy in Pune at OsteoCare Clinic. This therapy activates the metabolism and the immune system. It is very beneficial for the relaxation of local muscular spasms. Other benefits are –
- Tissue temperature can be restored to normal
- Intestinal pH value can be regulated and viscosity can be lowered.
- This therapy can restore cell frequency to normal condition
- The cellular rhythm of the injured part is restored and fresh oxygenated blood is allowed to flow through it which helps to relax muscles and faster the healing process
The Functional Principle of the Matrix-Rhythm-Therapy
- Matrix-Rhythm-Therapy has a long lasting effect on the cell matrix as well as on the extracellular matrix.
- The resonator of device brings mechanical and magnetic vibrations according to the body’s own characteristic micro-vibrations.
- The body’s self-oscillation occurs and nervous system is stimulated and restored.
A) ORTHOPAEDIC, SPORTS AND FITNESS
- Back pain, knee, ankle and shoulder pain, wrist pain etc.
- Post operative surgeries like
- Post operative Ligament (ACL, PCL, MCL, etc.) reconstructions. TKR, THR, shoulder
- To improve flexibility in the cases of scar tissue, adhesions, contracture, posture damage etc.
- Muscle spasm in back, frozen shoulder, scoliosis
- Recovery for nerve regeneration for all different syndromes
- Phantom pain
- Regeneration in the cases of chronic degenerative conditions like rheumatic arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis or osteoarthritis of knee, hip joints etc.
- Reduction of oedema, opening of lymphatic drainage, lymphangitis, lymphadenopathy.
- Reduced mobility at joint e.g. after accidents, operations
- After Cast ( Plaster) removal
- Rotator Cuff Injuries, repairs etc.
B) VASCULAR CONDITIONS
- Vascular condition like vascular insufficiencies, cellulites, non healing ulcers, varicose veins, non infective gangrene, wound healing, post plastic surgeries etc.
C) GYNEAC CONDITIONS
- Pre menstrual syndromes
- Urinary retention,
- After mastectomy for lymphatic drainage.
Sports injuries do differ from everyday injuries. Athletes normally require high level performance and demand placed upon their body, which stresses their muscles, joints and bones to the limit. Sports physiotherapists help athletes recover from sporting injuries, and provide education and resources to prevent problems. For any sports related injuries you can connect with Dr. Vinayak Dendge, he is a Physiotherapist in Shivaji Nagar, Pune.
Matrix Rhythm Therapy initiates the natural healing process of your body. Person will feel reduction in pain after session and depending on pain further sessions are arranged by therapist.