About Dr. Vinayak Dendge
Dr. Vinayak K Dendge(PT)
BPTh, MIAP, MOTPT
- After completing his graduation in BPth from pune (Tilak maharashtra vidyapeeth) he went through several certifications in Manipulative therapy.
- He has done his Advance Postural Biomechanical Correction APBC from Chiang mai,North Thailand.
- Fellowship in Osteopathy and Manipulative therapy from SBS university Dehradun.
- Certified Kinesio Taping level 1 (KTAI,USA)
- Certification in Advanced matrix rhythm therapy, (Germany)
- Certified fitness trainer from Indian Academy of fitness training IAFT (Mangalore)
- He has an experience of more than 7 years of clinical work as well as academic work in the field of paramedical health science
- He has experience of Sports Physiotherapy (Sport injury management)
- Diploma in Osteopathic Manual Therapy Practice (DOMTP) , (Canada)
Osteocare clinic offers Pune’s best Physiotherapy Osteopathy & Chiropractic Sevices.
- The Health Concept Physiotherapy is happy to introduce for the first time in Navi Mumbai “KHARGHAR”
- Specialized spinal analysis & spinal adjustment technology from USA.
- A unique computerized instrumentation which Assese & treat spinal abnormalities
- Computerised Postural Analysis & Corrcetion with Exercises.
- Holistic Approch to patient by Osteopathy & chiropractic
KNOW ABOUT US
Osteocare clinic is India’s largest chain clinic to give a quality of life through our special holistic approach towards the patient. We treat each individual as a whole person and not just as an injury.
Osteocare indicates the total health solution under one roof with a Multispeciality clinic which gives immediate access to Physiotherapists, Osteopathic, certified fitness trainers, Yoga & Power Yoga trainers, Diabetic Fitness Trainers. Osteocare is a Multidisciplinary Physiotherapy clinic that treats a patient with a special holistic approach. Our clinic is well equipped & has the best trained qualified physiotherapist with international certification.
- Spinal Manipulations
- Craniosacral Sacral Therapy (CST)
- Sports Physiotherapy